Monday 25 July 2011

Be a Spiritual Warrior!

Recently a friend posted on her Facebook page,  
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"  (Dr. Shuller)
Ego could choose anything, rule the world etc... but we need to be able to discern the difference between what our ego would like and what our true Self actually has within it as part of its nature. I've seen too much of the 'Red Ferrari' version of the Law of Attraction to buy into this one. 

I've achieved things that others thought were impossible, or tried to stand in the way of, and achieved them, because I truly believed in their rightness. It doesn't mean I knew I couldn't fail, there were plenty of times when they seemed to slip through my grasp but finally came good. We're talking decades sometimes. One of the main things here is attempting something even though the odds seem impossible. 

What is the achievement in something you know you can do? 

I believe in the mass enlightenment of humanity, but probably the main thing about that is the apparent unliklihood of such a thing; however I still believe in it, because the alternative is unacceptable. 

Doubt is part of the material condition when you haven't seen a particular thing manifested before. The Diamond Body can only be created under the most extreme pressure, but when you don't give in, then the Universe, says, OK, you've made your point, I accept that this is what you are. 

Things that you know you can't fail at are things that you have already done. Boring, smug, routine.

So I got a reply saying 'What would I want for humanity?'

This is a big one, bringing the Shadow of Humanity into the Light.  Right now, despite a lot of things that have been happening lately, the darkness over the world still seems impenetrable. 

It's a collective dream, more like a nightmare maybe?  Eco-disaster, exploitation, you know what I'm talking about.  But the microcosm is the basis of reality before it can resonate out and manifest in macrocosmic terms.   

I don't know any answer other than to continue believing in your own inner truth.  We all know we can't beat the Machine on its own terms, to do so is to become that thing we disown.  

The Divine Spirit can't fail in what it does, it just has mysterious ways of achieving its ends.   Maybe this is Earth 1.0 trial version and the bugs and glitches still need to be ironed out before the 2.0 version gets rolled out, well maybe that is the New Earth?  I certainly hope that we can manifest it just morphing what we have here, without haivng to completely start all over again.  'The block which was rejected will become the cornerstone.'     

It does seem possible to me that this is the densest and most extreme world where all goodness is crushed beneath the jackboot, and yet we have to keep believing in kindness, community, caring, even when all we are taught is ego blah blah blah, because at a fundamental archetypal level that is what the universe is made of, not this shabby illusion we are presented here.  

I'm thinking Shift on Stable Hill in CS Lewis's The Last Battle.   I'd rather be a member of the band on Titanic playing 'Nearer My God To Thee' as it goes down than elbowing others aside for the last place on the lifeboat.      

The spiritual reality is what counts in the end.  As Paul Kantner and Grace Slick wrote 'Where do we go from here, chaos or community?' 

This is ultimately what I am on about in my blogs , this one and     http://wakingthemonkey.blogspot.com/     

When all the outcasts accept themselves and are in their power, then the world will change.  But you can't do it for everyone else,  you can only do it for yourself. So I can't know if the world will fail at this ~ whether enough people will get there or whether not.  The mass enlightenment of humanity happens one person at a time...

Be a Spiritual Warrior!

copyright © 2011 Claire Rae Randall

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,

    I agree that at some point, you (meaning me ;) get over your personal agenda enough to realize that you're big enough to ask the question:'What would I want for humanity?'

    My answer is summed up in four points which have become core values for me since I asked myself this question. They are: spiritual awakening, environmental sustainability, social justice and world peace.

    I don't waste my energy asking myself whether it's possible or not. I just focus on holding the vision and taking my own humble, sometimes faltering, steps forward in alignment with this bigger goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yollana! Yeah, not 'Is it possible?' but 'Is it right?'!

    ReplyDelete